This month Jacobson Group shares the highlights of their Q1 2019 Insurance Labor Market Study on Research & Trends. The new study is based upon a survey conducted within the insurance industry to understand hiring trends. This report is very applicable to Carrier Management readers as 78% of respondents were from within the property casualty insurance sector.
The study highlights offer you the following:
- Employment and unemployment trends
- Positions unfilled
- Revenue and staffing expectations
- Staffing plans
- Planned to actual staffing trends
- Top reasons to increase or decrease staff
- Likelihood of staff increases by function
- Top challenges of recruiting
- Reliance on temporary staff
This study is on-going, and Jacobson Group will be providing Research & Tends with an update in September.