ACE Group, in the final throes of a $28 billion merger deal with Chubb, has fleshed out the leadership team for its Asia Pacific commercial property/casualty arm.
The new team will report, as previously announced, to Paul McNamee, who will become deputy regional president and regional head of property/casualty in Asia Pacific once the ACE/Chubb merger closes in early 2016. Plans for the combined company involve keeping the Chubb name, as well as its agency culture.
Here are some of the new executives who will report to McNamee, and their respective titles. All appointments become effective after the ACE/Chubb merger concludes:
- Roy Amos, head of surety
- Kane Bennett, head of environmental liability.
- Ben Carey, head of broker distribution and client management, Asia.
- Adam Clifford, head of casualty. He’ll be responsible for all general and products liability, workers compensation and employers liability/energy casualty businesses.
- Greg Dodds, head of strategic alliances & carrier partner distribution, Asia Pacific.
- Michael Frazer, head of energy and technical lines. He’ll handle all upstream and downstream energy, power generation, construction, and inland marine business.
- Cassandra Ho, head of ceded reinsurance.
- Jason Keen, head of property. He’ll handle all general property and terrorism business.
- Neil Moon, chief underwriting officer, property/casualty, Asia Pacific. Job tasks include delegated authority management, analytics, portfolio management and property/casualty underwriting operations.
- Anthony O’Brien, head of marine, including all cargo, hull and marine liability business.
- Kevin Stevens, head of custom products in areas including specialty life sciences, technology, entertainment and clean tech products.
- Stanley Wong, head of professional lines.
- Jason Howard, chief underwriting officer for professional lines. He’ll have primary responsibility for managing Chubb’s directors & officers and financial institutions portfolio.
Source: ACE Group