How has the pandemic changed you personally? As a leader?
How will it change your company?
How should the industry plan to respond to future pandemics?
Carrier Management asked carrier, reinsurance and InsurTech leaders to tell us how they’ve changed and what’s ahead. More than a dozen provided answers, writing their thoughts down in late May before businesses started to reopen.
Below, we capture a quote from each of the personal accounts written by five insurance technology executives. (Related article: See “Leading When The World Restarts: Executive Views” for summary quotes from the remaining executives.)
Alex Timm, Root Insurance
Martin Micko, omniUS
Arun Balakrishnan, Xceedance
Jay Bregman, Thimble
Guy Goldstein, Next Insurance
Read more of what they had to say in the individual articles they wrote for Carrier Management, listed below:
- Pandemic Reinforces Innovation Culture at Root by Alex Timm, Root Insurance
- Overcommunication: A Leadership Lesson From the Crisis by Martin Micko, omni:US
- COVID Challenges: Perspectives on P/C Insurance Leadership and Operational Productivity by Arun Balakrishnan, Xceedance
- Clarity Critical for Startups in Crisis by Jay Bregman, Thimble
- Next Insurance: Getting Small Businesses Back to Work by Guy Goldstein, Next Insurance