I believe that the most powerful corporate values statements are those that start with a verb. Here are two examples:
- Deliver WOW Through Service.
- Embrace and Drive Change.
- Create Fun and a Little Weirdness.
- Be Adventurous, Creative and Open-Minded.
- Pursue Growth and Learning.
- Build Open and Honest Relationships With Communication.
- Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit.
- Do More With Less.
- Be Passionate and Determined.
- Be Humble.
- Foster Respect and Cooperation.
- Listen to What People Say About Us. Invite Feedback.
- Learn. Educate. Innovate.
- Don’t Take Ourselves Too Seriously; Have Fun.
- Create Remarkable Experiences.