CNA has announced a new automation upgrade to help agents process endorsements more efficiently. The online endorsement capability gives agents the ability to create “what-if” scenarios by generating multiple endorsement options and identifies additional coverage opportunities for their customers when they quote and issue small business CNA Connect endorsements directly on CNA Central. Key features and benefits of the upgrade include the ability to:
- Identify additional coverage recommendations at the time of change.
- Quote and issue policy and account changes.
- Generate multiple endorsement options.
- Initiate all endorsements through a single access point.
- Compare current policies to endorsed policies.
- Track the status of requests.
- Deliver faster turnaround times and fewer underwriter referrals.
“By leveraging our existing new business Custom Coverage Option as part of the online endorsement process, agents can identify additional coverage recommendations at the very same time they are servicing their client’s endorsement request,” said Belen Tokarski, vice president of automation strategy and agency solutions. CNA Central, the company’s award-winning online automation platform, was developed in 2000 for independent agents. The Custom Coverage Option, introduced in 2012, automatically provides a second quote option for the agent to propose to their customers. The second quote option includes additional coverages that are tailored to the unique risk characteristics of the prospective insured. Additional upgrades to the CNA Central platform are anticipated to take place in summer 2014. Source: CNA