The Hanover Insurance Group said it has launched an online portal focused on professional liability risk management insurance.
Dubbed HanoverProRisk, the portal offers articles, templates, risk bulletins and seminars focused on agent and customer needs relating to professional liability insurance.
The idea is to provide options in light of new and complex risks facing small and midsize businesses. The Hanover said its portal will ensure agents and policyholders get “the most relevant tools and resources necessary to help protect against risk and reduce the chance of loss.”
Here are some detailed examples of what HanoverProRisk will be offering, at no additional cost to Hanover’s policyholders:
- Risk management webinars and seminars focused on professional liability for businesses.
- Contact information for the company’s risk management hotline.
- Risk bulletins on emerging exposures, such as social engineering schemes, claims trends studies and best practices to limit exposures.
- Articles, guides and checklists.
- Sample engagement letters.
Source: The Hanover Insurance Group