Guidewire Software has launched a new program designed to connect its insurance industry customers to up-and-coming InsurTechs.
Dubbed, Insurtech Vanguards, the program will highlight innovative InsurTechs that bring novel approaches to the industry. The program is designed to promote partnerships, and also offer guidance to its P/C customers, both elements Guidewire hopes will give its platform additional heft.
Guidewire noted it has been active with InsurTechs, as an investor and through its PartnerConnect Solution program, which offers curated access to a host of InsurTech and more established third-party partner products and services on its Guidewire Marketplace platform.
“Guidewire’s experience with InsurTechs, who are changing the way the P&C industry conducts business in today’s world, is significant,” Laura Drabik, chief evangelist, Guidewire, said in prepared remarks. “Our Insurtech Vanguard program will continue to identify these hot, up-and-coming companies across the globe, so that our customers have easy access to the most innovative companies in the world without needing to do the leg work themselves.”
Guidewire’s inaugural group of InsurTechs in its Vanguard program include:
- Attestiv, which assures the authenticity of digital media captured by any person or device using artificial intelligence and blockchain technology.
- MākuSafe, which offers a safety, data and analytics product using wearables aimed at improving worker health, safety, and productivity while reducing incidents and mitigating workplace hazards and risk exposures.
- Roost, whose “Property Telematics” technology is designed to provide peace-of-mind to property owners and rich data to insurers.
- Zensurance a, Canadian-based InsurTech startup claiming to change how small businesses, startups, and entrepreneurs across a broad range of industries in nine provinces purchase insurance.
- Zesty.ai, which offers insurers and real estate companies access to precise intelligence about every property in North America. The company uses AI to provide unique property insights and account for details impacting a property’s risk, including natural disasters like wildfire.