ACE Ltd. disclosed yet another slate of executive appointments, most of which become effective after its $28 billion merger with Chubb closes in the 2016 first quarter.
Among them is John Keogh. He’s ACE’s vice chairman and chief operating officer, and he is now executive vice chairman of the company. Keogh’s new position is effective immediately and he’ll continue in it after the ACE/Chubb merger closes early next year.
As well, Keogh will continue as chief operating officer, and be responsible for all global property/casualty insurance operations at the company.
Keogh has been with ACE since 2006 and has served in various executive roles since then. He’s an AIG veteran.
ACE also named its future claims leadership team to run the post-merger Chubb Group’s overseas general insurance division. (The company will keep the Chubb name.) All will take effect after the merger deal closes in Q1 2016.
- Julie Chalmers, as senior vice president, professional lines and high net worth claims. Currently, Chalmers is senior vice president and international claims field operations manager for Chubb.
- William Clark, as senior vice president, accident & health and life claims. Right now, Clark is senior vice president, accident & health and life claims for ACE Overseas General.
- Michael Noonan, as senior vice president, property and casualty claims. Noonan is vice president of property and casualty claims for ACE Overseas General right now.
- Mitchell Sacks, as vice president, claims performance development. Currently, Sacks is vice president, claims performance development for ACE Overseas General.
- Graham Chesman, as vice president, multinational claims. Right now, Chesman is vice president, multinational claims for ACE Overseas General.
- Gary Willoughby, as vice president, personal lines claims. Currently, Willoughby is vice president, claims, personal & business Insurance, ACE Overseas General. He will report jointly to Darryl Page, who as previously announced will serve as vice president of the new Chubb Group and division president, personal lines, Overseas General Insurance, and report to McBride.
ACE’s executive appointments for regional claims operations include:
- Simon Priebbenow, as vice president, claims, Latin America. Right now, Priebbenow is vice president, claims, Latin America, for ACE. Priebbenow will report jointly to Marcos Gunn, previously announced as president, Northern Latin America Region, and chief operating officer, Latin America, and to McBride.
- Kevin Yoo, as senior vice president, claims, Asia Pacific. Currently, Yoo is senior vice president, claims, Asia Pacific, for ACE. Yoo will report jointly to Juan Luis Ortega, previously announced as senior vice president of the new Chubb Group and regional president, Asia Pacific, and to McBride. Reporting to Yoo and serving as deputy head of claims, Asia Pacific, will be Ben Chin. Currently, Chin is Chubb’s Asia Pacific zone claims manager.
ACE plans to announce its post-merger European Group claims team at a later date.
Source: ACE Ltd.