Chubb has announced a partnership to provide specialized home protection services to high-net-worth personal insurance customers in the United States.
The insurer is teaming up with ADT Security Services to offer policyholders access to security monitoring, discounts and specialized customer service.
Through the partnership, Chubb insureds may be eligible for a 10 percent discount on the installation of an ADT security system, plus up to 10 percent savings on their homeowners premium. Chubb said that policyholders can also receive free installation of ADT Safewatch Cellguard, which provides backup cell service for the security system and transmits alarm signals to ADT if a landline is not working. Policyholders who install Safewatch Cellguard may be eligible for an additional 2 percent savings on their homeowners premium.
Other benefits to Chubb’s personal insurance customers include:
- Property protection from ADT Custom Home Services, including personalized local service and 24/7 professional monitoring against intrusion, fire, smoke, flood and carbon monoxide.
- ADT Pulse, a home automation and security solution that provides customizable remote control of a home’s security system, climate, lights and video monitoring.
- A professional home security review from an ADT customer representative prior to and following installation of a security system.
- Dedicated and live access to 24/7 Gold Concierge Service.
- Access to a preferred quality service plan, which provides prioritized service levels and maintenance for customers who may need same- or next-day service.