Chubb said it has rounded out the new leadership team for its Bermuda-based operations and also plans to rename the division.
Both actions follow the nearly $30 billion merger of ACE Ltd. and Chubb in January, after which the combined property/casualty insurance giant kept the Chubb name.
The Bermuda division, known as ACE Bermuda, is set to become Chubb Bermuda in the 2016 second quarter. Most of the executive leadership includes holdovers from ACE’s pre-merger days.
As previously announced, Joseph Clabby will continue to be division president, Bermuda and Global Accounts, with executive responsibility for the Bermuda-based commercial P/C insurance business, which handles high excess liability, property, political risk and directors and officers coverage globally.
His team will include:
- Price Lowenstein, who continues as division president of Soverign Risk Insurance Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary focused on political risk insurance.
- Judy Gonsalves, who remains as executive vice president and chief underwriting officer with responsibility for liability, product and financial lines..
- Allison Towlson, remaining as senior vice president handling distribution and operations for all lines of business.
- George Ohsiek, continuing as senior vice president, chief financial officer for Bermuda operations.
- Richard Porter, newly appointed as senior vice president and general counsel. He replaces Joshua Schwartz, who will join Chubb’s U.S. legal operations.
- Jeff Trimarchi, continuing as senior vice president, claims and claims counsel.
- Larry Lombardo, staying on as senior vice president, focused on risk management functions.
- Nick Rowse, still senior vice president, chief information officer for the Bermuda operations.