The Big Re is Carrier Management’s hub for reinsurance. Launched during the week of what would have been the Reinsurance Rendez-Vous de Septembre, Big Re aims to provide complete reinsurance coverage of, by and for reinsurance professionals and buyers—including news, features, interviews, commentaries, white papers, videos, webinars and more.
This week’s reinsurance coverage:
- Reinsurance Demand Rises, Along With Flight to Quality, Say Industry Experts
- Catastrophe Losses Driven Higher by Secondary Perils – And Climate Change
- Independent Brokers Will Remain Competitive by Adding Value to the Insurance Transaction
- What Happened to Hedge Fund Reinsurers?
- More Class of 2020 Reinsurers Unlikely
Here are some recent highlights:
- How Insurance Industry Might Respond if a Pandemic Is an Act of Terror
- What to Expect in 2021: Reinsurance Market Moving From ‘Timid’ to ‘Hard’
- Prediction: Coronavirus Will Have Severe Impact on Social Inflation
- What Is the No. 1 Emerging Litigation Risk? ‘Forever Chemicals,’ Says Praedicat
- AM Best Keeps Stable Outlook for Reinsurance Industry
- COVID Not a Capital Event for Global Reinsurers—Yet
- Casualty Re ‘Rational’ Despite Likely COVID Whiplash on Social Inflation
- Underwriting Discipline Will Rule With January 1 Reinsurance Renewals
And don’t forget to check out CM’s Big Re videos and podcasts at https://www.insurancejournal.tv/channels/big-re/.