Welcome to Day 4 of the Big Re, Carrier Management’s hub for reinsurance coverage.
Launched during the week of what would have been the Reinsurance Rendez-Vous de Septembre, this special page aims to provide complete reinsurance coverage of, by and for reinsurance professionals and buyers—including news, features, interviews, commentaries, white papers, videos, webinars and more.
Today’s reinsurance coverage includes the following articles:
- What to Expect in 2021: Reinsurance Market Moving From ‘Timid’ to ‘Hard’
- No Rendez-Vous, No Problem
- Prediction: Coronavirus Will Have Severe Impact on Social Inflation
- VIDEO: Carrier Management ExecTalk: COVID-19: An Industry Wake-Up Call
In case you missed it:
- What Is the No. 1 Emerging Litigation Risk? ‘Forever Chemicals,’ Says Praedicat
- AM Best Keeps Stable Outlook for Reinsurance Industry
- Some Reinsurers Will Try Pandemic Exclusions for Casualty at 1/1
- COVID Not a Capital Event for Global Reinsurers—Yet
Be sure to also check out our Big Re videos and podcasts. Some highlights:
- VIDEO: Machine Cover’s CEO: Reinsurance Is on the Verge of “Fairly Remarkable Change”
- VIDEO: Carrier Management’s ExecTalk: Praedicat Highlights Emerging Litigation Trends Facing Re/Insurers
- AUDIO: Re/Insurance Liability Trends During the COVID-19 Crisis
- VIDEO: Lockton Re Execs Explain How This Hard Market Differs From Others
- AUDIO: The Effects of COVID-19 on the Re/Insurance Industry – and Some of the Lessons Learned
- VIDEO: What Are the Major Changes Being Seen in the Industry as a Result of the COVID-19 Crisis?
- VIDEO: Crisis Highlights Need for Clear Contract Wordings