Allianz has partnered with Brokerslink to service small and midsize enterprises. Ironshore has launched a Computer Emergency Response Team. Farmers Insurance customers can now ask Amazon Alexa for policy and claims information. XL Catlin’s new SOAR program will help U.S. aviation businesses take their safety efforts to new heights.
Allianz has joined forces with global broking company Brokerslink to expand its offerings for small and midsize enterprises.
The partnership gives Allianz clients access to the Brokerslink network of brokers and risk consultant firms in 95 countries. It also encompasses the cooperation of Allianz in the Brokerslink Conference. The 2017 conference will take place Sept. 28-29 in Marrakech, Morocco.
Allianz said the global partnership with Brokerslink will be extended annually based on positive feedback from both sides.
Ironshore Inc., a Liberty Mutual company, has launched a Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) to manage cyber claims across all product lines.
CERT-Ironshore is a dedicated computer response team comprised of cyber claims coordinators representing each specialty lines division. The team will provide insureds a single point of contact for cyber risk claim coordination and collaboration. CERT-Ironshore coordinators will offer technical advice and support in response to cybersecurity incidents, and third-party expertise will be available to all policyholders to manage cybersecurity risk with selected vendors at pre-negotiated rates.
Howard Panensky will serve as director of CERT-Ironshore, reporting to Mike Mitrovic, Ironshore Global Claims Officer.
Farmers Insurance customers now will be able to access policy and claims information through Amazon Alexa, the voice-activated, hands-free personal assistant.
The Farmers Insurance skill for Amazon Alexa allows customers to inquire about the status of their claim and obtain the direct contact information of their assigned claim representative. They can also verbally pose frequently asked questions about insurance terminology, policy coverages, deductibles and limits. Future deployments are expected to offer even more robust functionality, such as enhanced visuals for Echo Show, bill payment and more.
Farmers customers with Alexa-enabled devices can begin accessing policy and claims information immediately by saying “Alexa open Farmers Insurance.”
XL Catlin has introduced a new Safety Optimization and Aviation Resource program (SOAR) to help its aviation clients heighten their safety protocols and enhance their risk management plans.
Through partnerships with industry-leading aviation safety and risk management companies, XL Catlin is offering clients access to a comprehensive menu of services and assistance including:
- Emergency Response Planning, with options for on-scene accident advice, emergency response drill design, gap analytic and vendor selection, among others.
- Crew Training and Survival, with training options for upset prevention and recovery, altitude awareness and hypoxia, motion sickness desensitization, water survival, night vision, situational awareness, and spatial disorientation.
- Executive and Personal Protection, including aircraft crew safety training, risk analysis and threat vulnerability assessments, and threat management resources.
- Safety Management, with access to resources for safety managing support services, flight data management, flight operations quality, pre-audit support and GAP analysis, management software, among others.
- Crisis Management, including help with political and country risk intelligence, security risk assessment and management, kidnap and ransom, as well as cybersecurity concerns.
- Upset Recognition and Recovery Training (URRT), including professional helicopter, flight attendant/flight technician, professional jet, professional turboprop, light aircraft training, with the option for custom-designed courses.
- Professional Presence and Executive Etiquette training and development to enhance pilots’ skill levels and confidence, dining savvy and conduct, presentation skills, and international protocol and awareness.