Waitlist for All Sponsorships and Exhibit Hall Space; Agenda Full; Price Increase June 26.
NEW YORK, JUNE 21, 2021 – InsureTech Connect (ITC) has announced that its sales have been so robust for its October 2021 Vegas event that it has had to waitlist new requests for all sponsorships and exhibit hall space. The expo hall will showcase an unprecedented amount of insurance innovation this year, including 100 startups.
ITC wishes to thank its new presenting sponsor, Bold Penguin; its title sponsors, AKUR8, At-Bay, Capgemini, Carpe Data, CCC, DataRobot, Earnix, EY, Haven Life, HealthCare.com, Hyperscience, Salesforce, Socotra, Swiss Re, ValueMomentum; and all sponsors and partners for helping to make its return to Vegas a roaring success.
The agenda is also full, with the industry’s most news-making and influential speakers slated to take the stage at the Mandalay Bay. Here are just a few of the luminaries from the insurance ecosystem who will be in attendance:
- Ilya Bodner, CEO & Founder, Bold Penguin (acquired Jan. ’21)
- Evan Greenberg, Chairman & CEO, Chubb
- Jenn Knight, CTO & Co-Founder, AgentSync ($25mm in Mar. ’21)
- Chris Krebs, Fmr. Director, Dept. of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- Edmund Murphy III, CEO & President, Empower Retirement
- Lisa Pollina, Board Member, Munich Re
- Andrew Rose, President – OnStar Insurance, General Motors
- Assaf Wand, CEO & Co-Founder, Hippo ($350mm in Nov. ’20)
- Greg Williams, CEO, Co-Founder & President, Acrisure ($3.4bn in Mar. ’21)
- Julian Teicke, CEO & Co-Founder, wefox ($650 million in Jun. ’21, largest funding round in history for an insurtech)
Prices are increasing on June 26. Attendees can take advantage of some of the lowest prices of the year by registering before Saturday.
About InsureTech Connect
InsureTech Connect (ITC) is the world’s largest insurtech event, offering unparalleled access to the largest and most comprehensive gathering of tech entrepreneurs, investors, and insurance industry executives from across the globe. Founded by Jay Weintraub and Caribou Honig, ITC has been attended by over 25,000 people from 65+ countries. InsureTech Connect 2021 will be held October 4-6, 2021 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
For more information, please visit http://www.insuretechconnect.com/