For the first time ever, the Academy of Insurance is proud to offer members a virtual seat to learn from some of the greatest minds in workers comp audit strategy.
– How to Prepare Your Client for the Audit
– What Happens on the Day of the Audit
– The Aftermath of the Audit
3 Keys Parts of the Work Comp Audit Are Discussed
- How to Prepare Your Client for the Audit – As the agent, you can and should teach and instruct your client about what to expect at audit – even if they have been audited for many years. Preparing your client requires more than a simple phone call. Insurance agent David Leng, a work comp expert, guides you through this process.
- What Happens on the Day of the Audit? – Many agents have never sat through an audit with the client. Ed Galloway, president of Commercial Insurance Services (an independent auditing firm) walks participants through the audit day.
- The Aftermath of the Audit – What happens after the audit? What if it’s wrong? How do you know it’s wrong? How do you get it corrected? Randy Sieberg, a work comp audit consultant, answers these questions
With this knowledge, you can confidently prepare your clients for the work comp audit, and help them after the audit when necessary.