Elevated levels of disruption look set to continue in 2023 as dangers from digitalization, the war in Ukraine, high energy prices and inflation, geopolitical and economic uncertainty, and climate change test already strained business models and supply chains.
Read the Allianz Risk Barometer to learn about the most important global business risks for 2023:
- Top concerns around the world
- Cyber incidents
- Business interruption
- Macroeconomic developments
- Energy crisis
- Changes in legislation and regulation
- ESG outlook
- Natural catastrophes
- Climate change
- Shortage of skilled workforce
- Fire, explosion
- Political risks and violence
- and more.
The report also discusses the top risks for small- and mid-size companies, as well as ideas for developing de-risking actions.