Though these changes were filed effective back September 1, 2017, carrier adoption is still in process. Hence, this guide is still highly relevant to you, sharing:
- Broadened water damage coverage
- Changes to the building coverage options for tenants
- Revisions to the two protective safeguard endorsements
- New waiting period options for the CP 15 45
- Revisions to the ordinance or law endorsements
- New ordinance or law endorsement for tenants
This webinar transcript is presented by Chris Boggs of the Big “I” Virtual University.
Christopher J. Boggs, CPCU, ARM, ALCM, LPCS, AAI, APA, CWCA, CRIS, AINS
Executive Director, Big I Virtual University
Chris Boggs is the Executive Director of the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America (Big “I”) Virtual University. His current duties involve researching, writing, and teaching property and casualty insurance coverages and concepts to Big “I” members and others in the insurance industry. During his career, Boggs has authored more than 1,000 insurance and risk management-related articles on a wide range of topics as diverse as Credit Default Swaps, the MCS-90, and enterprise risk management. In addition to this, Boggs has written 15 insurance and risk management books.