The arrival of new aerial imagery providers gives insurance carriers the insights they need to make critical decisions, but it also presents new challenges: how to determine the best imagery sources, which data inputs to analyze, and how to integrate effectively with internal systems.
Arturo’s in-depth whitepaper helps insurance carriers and InsurTech companies confidently evaluate imagery providers. Read on to get a holistic view of imagery sources—aerial, satellites, drones, stratospheric balloons, and ground—and the key criteria to consider when making comparisons.
Key takeaways include:
- An overview of the types of imagery providers
- An impartial examination of imagery sources
- The specifications to consider when selecting an imagery vendor
- How to evaluate an imagery provider based on specific evaluation criteria
- How to determine which type of provider is the best fit for your organization