Watch On Demand
Guest speaker Rickey Burks, former SVP Chief Technology & Innovation Officer at USAA, discuss how the use of outdated information systems has enabled new technologies to disrupt the market.
BigTech companies like Amazon and Google have begun to shake-up the insurance industry. The ability to meet customer expectations for on-demand, personalized services has become one of the biggest threats to traditional insurance companies.
Learn how to:
1. Minimize the burden of legacy systems
2. Get full visibility across content silos
3. Think small: micro-services component architectures
4. Tame information chaos and extract deep insights
5. Prioritize scalability for future growth
Explore the 5 strategies you can implement to maintain control, compete, and thrive in this era of rapid tech transformation.
Rickey Burks Frank Rocha