View this article online: https://www.carriermanagement.com/news/2015/01/05/133777.htm
Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Names Execs for New Hong Kong Operation
Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance announced Sunday that it has received an insurance license to carry on all classes of general business in Hong Kong.
BHSI also announced the following appointments in its Hong Kong office:
- Ricky Ho is senior vice president of casualty. He joins BHSI with more than 30 years of insurance industry experience spanning both underwriting and claims.
- Kai Tse is chief financial officer and chief operating officer for Asia. He comes to BHSI with more than 20 years of experience in numerous leadership roles in insurance, banking, private equity and risk financing. Tse is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society and a Chartered Financial Analyst.
- Roseline Liu is vice president of casualty. She brings to BHSI over two decades of experience specializing in casualty insurance.
- Irene Li is assistant vice president of casualty.
- Ophelia Szeto is assistant vice president of property and terrorism.
BHSI’s recently appointed president of Asia, Marc Breuil, is also based in the Hong Kong office.
Source: Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance