View this article online: https://www.carriermanagement.com/features/2017/08/01/169388.htm
Think extroverts make great leaders, innovators and general geniuses? Of course—and so do introverts. Here’s a list of 20 famously successful people whose own quiet revolution led to their immortality.
- Albert Einstein, received the 1921 Nobel Prize for Physics, developed the theory of relativity
- Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, philanthropist
- Steven Spielberg, director and producer
- Mark Zuckerberg, founder and CEO of Facebook
- Larry Page, co-founder of Google
- Marissa Mayer, CEO of Yahoo!
- Warren Buffett, business magnate, investor, philanthropist
- Hillary Clinton, former First Lady, New York Senator, Secretary of State, presidential candidate (self-described as an “extro-introvert”)
- Elon Musk, founder of PayPal, Space X, Tesla
- Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple Inc.
- Barack Obama, former President of the United States
- Laura Bush, former First Lady
- George Stephanopoulos, TV journalist and former White House spokesman
- Jimi Hendrix, musician
- Thomas A. Edison, inventor, entrepreneur
- Abraham Lincoln, former President of the United States
- K. Rowling, author, philanthropist
- Guy Kawasaki, chief evangelist at Canva
- Mahatma Gandhi, lawyer, politician, social activist, writer
- Rosa Parks, seamstress, civil rights activist
Sources: www.inc.com; www.huffingtonpost.com; www.rollingstone.com